I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Saturday, September 23, 2006

5th September 06, 23:28

I just received this travel journal from Runli, Liying, Xiao zhe, & Qingfa. Thank you guys for getting me this journal, it'll be useful. LY passed it to me this evening. I was afraid to meet her, due to some issues but I'm glad we've talked it through. I think through this, certain issues have been resolved/let go (dunno how to put it) but I'm soory for being nasty >_<

When the air is cleared, a burden has been off my shoulder, I hope it did for you too. You are still someone I value, & I hope that I can be you listening ear when you need one. Sorry that I was mistaken, so it was the guy's fault :D haha...shldn't blame him too (well...i was dumb too).

ANyway, everything happens for a reason & time does heal. To all my friends who was concerned for me, I appreciate the lil' things you've done although I dun really know how to express my gratitude, but it's always in my heart. Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home